Monday, March 30, 2020

Welcome Back!

Welcome back! 

I hope that you have a relaxing, healthy, and safe spring break. We will be getting more information today and throughout the week about our online learning and what that is going to look like. Your patience has been amazing over the past two weeks and is greatly appreciated. This will be a learning curve for all of us and I am looking forward to working together to ensure that your child is as successful as they can be during this time. 

I will be reaching out to you all, today. I have heard from quite a few of you but it is important that I touch base with all families. Please be checking your email and the blog regularly.

Miss you all!

Ms. Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fort & PJ Day

 Hi Families, Tomorrow is Fort and PJ Day for the Grade 4/5s. I just wanted to send out the expectations and what we talked about in class a...